Hey beautiful! These past few weeks have been difficult for me. With classes starting and multiple family issues, I’ve been struggling to come up with a post idea. Recently, I was included in two lovely articles about college blogs, found here and here. These posts were just what I needed, and I really wanted to share that love and positivity with you! This list includes the best college blogs that I am currently loving!
- Study Break Down – Alysha from Study Break Down was one of my first inspirations to become a college blogger. I first came across her blog as a part of the studygram community, and have loved it ever since. She has hundreds of amazing posts about stationary and college life! She also has an absolutely amazing post series about studying with different mental illnesses, such as this one about studying with depression.
- A Wanderer’s Adventures – Amelie from A Wanderer’s Adventures is a lovely blogger who talks about everything from college, to lifestyle, to book recommendations! I love her college advice posts, especially this one, which is all about balancing blogging while in college!
- College Compass – Created by the amazing Sara, from Sara Laughed, college compass is a site full of awesome university advice from a variety of perspectives! It covers everything from the summer before college to the years post-grad. In addition, it includes awesome study and organization tips like this one about Making a Study Plan for Finals!
- Macarons and Mascara – Jasmin from Macarons in Mascara is an awesome college blogger! She writes about all kind of things, including really practical college advice, like this post about how to survive a day of back to back classes! Jasmin and I have also exchanged guest posts on each other’s blogs! You can find mine here, and hers here!
- The Swirl Blog – This college blog is run by two amazing women, Gabby and Hannah, who work together to create this awesome blog! They have posts about lifestyle, college, and baking! (And who doesn’t love baking!) They have so much practical advice to offer and their blog is a gold mine of information! They also have really great blogging tips in addition to helpful college posts like this one with advice for out of state students!
- Macarons in the Morning – Run by the lovely Lola, this blog is a bit different than the others because Lola is a freshman in college! She offers tons of useful advice and her own perspective as a freshman in college. Lola is also a contributor to College Compass! I loved this post about how to properly use your college agenda!
- The Young Hopeful – without a doubt, the young hopeful is one of the best college blogs for students looking for advice! Founded by Hope Young, it now has many different contributors who help make the blog an incredibly useful resource for college students! Not only is there advice for when you are in college, but also career advice, relationship advice, and more! I love reading their helpful and inspiring posts, like this one about finding your path in college!
So there you have it – my list of the best college blogs out there right now! Do you have any you would like to add? Do you own a college blog you would like me to check out ? Let me know in the comments below!