College isn’t always easy, but good advice can make it easier! That’s what I’m here for. Covering everything from move-in day, to relationships, to study abroad, I offer practical advice for young women who want to make the most out of the years before, during, and after college!
This blog will answer all those questions that arise during college like “How do I get good grades?” + “How can I prepare for move in?”, or even “How do I create a resume?” I’m here to share my own experiences, tips, and advice for excelling in college with you!
So who am I? My name is Alyssa, and I’m a senior at Ball State University in Indiana, where I study Social Studies Teaching! I’m in my last semester as a student on campus before I student teach in the Spring! I’m also an honors student, so I can offer great advice on studying, time-management, and getting good grades!
Fun Facts About Me
- I grew up on a dairy farm in Michigan, and was in 4-H and FFA
- I absolutely love reading, and I may or may not hoard books (HP all the way)
- If the teaching thing doesn’t work out for me, I would love to be a professional chef
- My goal is to travel the world – I want to see as much as possible before I go
- My boyfriend Aaron and I live together with our black cat Alexander (Hamilton) and tabby cat Luna
- I’m an ENTJ for now – this seems to change every time I take the test
- I currently work at Olive Garden in addition to my on campus job as a Teaching Assistant
- I have three older sisters who have given me three beautiful nieces and two perfect nephews (peep me and them below)
Follow me on LinkedIn:
Do you love my blog theme? You can find it here! You can also get a 15% discount when you use my code, just use “LOVEBTB” at checkout!
Where do I host my blog? Check out siteground! They are affordable, fast, and amazing to work with!
Who made my logo? Find her portfolio here.
Curious about working with me? You can find my media kit here!
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
This is a for-profit blog. Money is made on this blog through affiliate links, sponsored posts, sold products, and ads. I will always disclose affiliate links and when a post is sponsored. You can read more about my affiliate policy below.
Living in Full Bloom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.