College isn’t always easy, but good advice can make it easier! That’s what I’m here for. Covering everything from move-in day, to relationships, to study abroad, I offer practical advice for young women who want to make the most out of the years before, during, and after college!
This blog will answer all those questions that arise during college like “How do I get good grades?”, “How can I prepare for move in?”, or even “How do I create a resume?” I’m here to share my own experiences, tips, and advice for excelling in college with you!
So who am I? My name is Alyssa, and I’m a junior at Ball State University in Indiana, where I study Social Studies Teaching and Spanish! I’m heavily involved on campus, serving as director of online promotions for a club, working as a teaching assistant, and directly helping freshman students as a peer mentor. I’m also an honors student, so I can offer great advice on studying, time-management, and getting good grades!
Here’s some fun things about me:
- I grew up on a dairy farm in Michigan
- I absolutely love reading, and I may or may not hoard books
- If the teaching thing doesn’t work out for me, I would like to be a professional chef
- My goal is to travel the world – I’ve studied abroad twice for a few weeks each (Italy and UK), and I am planning to go to Spain for a month next summer!
- My boyfriend Aaron and I live together with our black cat Alexander
- I’m an ENTJ – but I often feel more introverted than extroverted
- I currently work as a hostess at Olive Garden in addition to my on campus job!
- I have three older sisters who have given me beautiful nieces – and two nephews on the way!
If any of this stuff appeals to you, check out my blog, and subscribe so I can answer all of those burning questions you have about college!
Follow me on LinkedIn:
Do you love my blog theme? You can find it here! You can also get a 15% discount when you use my code, just use the code “LOVEBTB” at checkout!
Where do I host my blog? Check out siteground! They are affordable, fast, and amazing to work with!
Who made my logo? Find her portfolio here.
Curious about working with me? You can find my media kit here!
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Living in Full Bloom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.