What does it mean to Live in Full Bloom? To me, it means taking every chance to put yourself out there, take care of yourself, and just genuinely be the beautiful unique person you were born to be! The purpose of creating Living in Full Bloom is to have a platform where I can share advice to do just that – from your college years and beyond.
As a recent college graduate, about to begin her first big girl teaching job, I am down here in the trenches, making the best of each day and always trying to live in full bloom. Being an adult and navigating your twenties is rough (I would know), but solid advice can make it easier.
I hope when reading my blog you feel like a really great friend (or an overly friendly stranger) is offering you the practical, down-to-earth advice you NEED, while also sharing bits of my life along the way. My goal is that this blog can inspire you to be your best you, and that you will always try to live your life in full bloom.
Fun Facts About Me
- I grew up on a dairy farm in a small town in Michigan.
- I absolutely love reading, although sometimes it is hard to make time!
- If the teaching thing doesn’t work out for me, I would love to be a professional chef.
- My goal is to travel the world. I have been to 12 countries so far, mostly in Europe.
- My boyfriend Aaron and I live together with our two cats, Alexander and Luna.
- I don’t believe in Myers-Briggs or astrology, but I’m an ENTJ and a pisces.
- This fall I begin work as a 7th/8th grade social studies teacher at a school in Indiana.
- I have three older sisters who have given me three beautiful nieces and two perfect nephews.
Do you love my blog theme? You can find it here! You can also get a 15% discount when you use my code, just use “LOVEBTB” at checkout!
Where do I host my blog? Check out siteground! They are affordable, fast, and amazing to work with!
Who made my logo? Find her portfolio here.
Curious about working with me? You can find my media kit here!
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
This is a for-profit blog. Money is made on this blog through affiliate links, sponsored posts, sold products, and ads. I will always disclose affiliate links and when a post is sponsored. You can read more about my affiliate policy below.
Living in Full Bloom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.