Hello lovelies! Today I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by a good blog friend, adjusting to adulthood! This is an award focused on bloggers that are still working to grow their followers, and it was lovely to be recognized by another blogger! Following the rules of the award, I have to share 7 things about myself, so here goes!
- I have 3 sisters and two nieces (a third on the way)! My step-dad is a little bit outnumbered when we all come home haha!
- I started college as a journalism major but switched to social studies education within a month.
- I currently work as a hostess at Olive Garden
- My boyfriend Aaron, is 10 years older than me, which is only ever a problem when we meet judgmental people! We have been dating for a year and a half, and we live together!
- I absolutely love to travel. I have been to Italy and England, and I am currently planning a road trip to the east coast this summer!
- I love to cook. I make all of our meals homemade – and my secret dream is to compete on Chopped.
- I grew up on a dairy and beef farm, so I grew up around cows! My favorite cow was named Cupcake!
Now it’s my job to nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 300 followers! These are all people I have interacted with or whose blogs I really enjoy! I will be using twitter followers to choose my nominations.
- Cecilia Fabert is my first pick, although she has not yet launched her blog! Follow her on Twitter & Instagram
- My Life, Taylor Made is next! Check out her blog, instagram, and twitter!
- Next up is Living the Gray Life! Check out her blog, instagram, and twitter!
- Study Break Down is next! She has way over 300 insta followers, but not on twitter, where I based my stats, so this counts! 🙂 Check out her blog, instagram, and twitter!
- Next is Poppies and Peridots! blog, instagram, and twitter can be found here!
- Drea Dear is next on my list! Check out blog, instagram, and twitter!
- Next is Tea and Chill! Her blog, instagram, and twitter can be found here!
I’m ashamed to say it, but since I just started on twitter, I was unable to find any other twitter bloggers with under 300 followers! Once I do find them however, I will edit this post and add them in!
If you were nominated… Here are the rules:
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media