Hey ya’ll! Finals are just around the corner, so I wanted to create something that I think will be really helpful for you! I’ve compiled a huge list of posts to help you survive finals.. Whether you are taking normal finals, working on projects, or just trying to stay sane as the semester ends, there is going to be something helpful for you here! Posts are sorted by category, so you can easily find what you need. I really hope this post can be a resource for you in the coming weeks.
- How to Study From a Textbook. – If you have ever struggled to read/study out of a textbook, this post will help you out! It also includes general study tips.
- 7 Study Tips For College & Grad School. – This post has several study tips that I haven’t seen shared before! I love finding new study tips like this.
- 4 Tips I Picked Up Freshman Year. – This post contains a couple of helpful study tricks this blogger picked up after her first year of college!
- Preparing for College Exams. – This post is for all of you who are starting early! If you have a little bit of time to prepare for your finals, check out this post.
- Study Methods for Every Type of Test. – What I love about this post is that it’s helpful for so many types of test! She shares great tips for essays, memorization, and multiple choice.
- Finals Study Tips. – Are you getting ready to study and have no idea where to start? Check out this post for some general study ideas!
- 3 Ways to Study. – If you have no idea even how to study, here’s a great post with a few simple study methods to try out!
- Study Tips for the Best Semester Yet.– Some of these tips will help with finals, and even better, you can use the rest of them to have an even better spring semester!
- The Priority Ranking. – this post shares something I’ve never heard of before, where you assign points for certain aspects of a class, which helps you rank things by priority! It can be easy to focus on the wrong stuff, and this post helps prevent that.
- 5 Ways to Handle Feeling Overwhelmed in College. – With finals fast approaching, it is so easy to get overwhelmed. This post has practical advice for conquering those feelings!
- How to Maintain Mental Health. – This post is about college in general, but the advice is even more relevant for finals! Take care of yourself.
- How to Thrive During Finals. – It may not seem likely to thrive right now, but I promise it can happen. These tips will help you relax and feel a little better about your finals!
- How to Deal with Stress During College. – Although this post isn’t specifically about finals, the tips are super helpful any time! If you’re feeling super stressed, check out this post.
- 10 Ways to Relieve Stress Over Exams. – This post shares some fun, unique ways to break up your stress and get your mind off of exams!
- How to Prioritize Self-Care During Finals – I’m currently using the pomodoro method to get my unit plan done, and this post chats about how to take small and large breaks to stay sane and take care of yourself during finals!
- How to Have a Productive Library Session. – When I’m stressed about finals, I always head to the library. This post will help you have a super productive study session!
- How to Achieve Goals During the School Year. – It might be a little too late to set goals for the semester, but you can use these tips to set study goals, and to get ready for spring semester!
- 10 Ways to Boost Productivity in College. – This post shares 10 tips you can use to be more productive as you study for finals!
- How to Manage Time During Finals Week. – If you want a super comprehensive post over how to prioritize, plan your time, and get science-backed tips for when to study, this post is for you! I will be coming back to this post when I start studying!
- How to Finish the Semester Strong. – This post is all about how to finish the semester without breaking down or dropping out! It gives step by step instructions for how to finish out these last few weeks.
- How to Survive a Library Study Session. – Another post all about how to handle those long study sessions holed up in the library!
- Productivity Tips for College Students. – If you’re struggling to get motivated and feel productive, these tips will give you the jump start you need!
Ultimate Guides to Survive
- How to Make it Through Finals Week. – This post gives you a comprehensive list of tips for studying, organizing, and taking care of you!
- The Ultimate Guide for Finals. Here’s another great post that’s the ultimate guide to finals, with a ton of tips and tricks for success!
- The Ultimate Finals Survival Guide. – One more great post that guides you through everything you need to do to finish the semester and ace all your finals!
- The Ultimate Guide to Final Exams. – Another post that has it all – from organization, to mental health, to study tips!
As I find new posts, I will be adding them here, so keep checking back for more amazing finals related content! If you have a post about how to survive finals you would like to have included, please leave it in the comments below and I will check it out! I really hope ya’ll find this post helpful – I know I am always looking for posts to help me be more productive and maximize my study time. I never think I’m going to make it through finals, but I know I can survive them with this handy guide!